Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Product Review: Olay Foaming Face Wash

It's often hard to find a face wash that makes the user feel rejuvenated and fresh, but with Olay Foaming Face Wash, lather, rinse and repeat have never been easier. Made with several different antioxidants, this product will leave the user feeling clean after just the first use. It's combined with citric acid to take away the dead skin cells that cause one's face to feel oily.

Having just had a baby, I had issues with my skin. I found I was having breakouts of pimples, blackheads and very oily skin, so for someone who has always had perfect skin, this was unacceptable. I tried several different products, and a few of them actually made me breakout more. There were a couple that worked, but the second I forgot to use it, I broke out again.

Olay has created a gem with this product, because one does not have to use it every day to get the full effect of it. It makes it easy with a newborn, as any mother knows one barely has any time to do anything when caring for a baby. It's quick, easy and simple to use, and is gentle enough to use while bathing the little one. Cleansing deep within one's pores, this product is sure to receive several thumbs up from anyone who uses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment